Effective as of December 18, 2020
information Stock Scripts collects or receivesWhile using Stock Scripts, we reserve the right to collect and/or receive the following types of information. By using this application you hereby authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
- Personal Information. We only collect or receive information that identifies you personally if you choose to provide such personally identifiable information to us via email or other means such as providing payment information. When you sign up to become a user, create a premium account, or contact us, you will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself (collectively, the “Personal Information”). Such Personal Information may include your name, e-mail address, physical address, credit cards number, and phone number. We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use Stock Scripts unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily.
- Payment Information. To use advanced features on Stock Scripts, we reserve the right to require you to provide certain financial information in order to facilitate the processing of payments.
- Other Information. In addition to the above-mentioned information, we may automatically collect or receive additional information regarding you and your use of Stock Scripts, and information regarding your mobile or desktop device used to access Stock Scripts (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information can include:
- From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your gender and your product and service preferences.
- From Your Activity. We can collect or receive information regarding:
- IP address, which consists of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable mobile device;
- browser type and language;
- date and time; and
- details regarding your activity on Stock Scripts, such as performance and usage data.
- About Your Mobile Device. We can collect or receive information regarding:
- type of mobile device;
- operating system and version (e.g., iOS or Android);
- carrier; and
- network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE).
- About Your Personal Computer. We can collect or receive information regarding:
- type of device;
- operating system and version (e.g., Mac or Windows);
- network type (broadband, dial-up, WiFi, 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE).
- recognize the type of mobile device;
- personalize your experience;
- analyze which portions of Stock Scripts are visited and used most frequently; and
- measure and optimize application effectiveness.
- If you do not want to deploy cookies in the application, you can opt out by setting your mobile device to reject cookies. You can still use Stock Scripts if you choose to disable cookies, although your ability to use some of the features may be affected.
How Stock Scripts uses the collected information
- You authorize Stock Scripts to use the Personal Information and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to:
- Process your order and manage your account;
- provide and improve the application;
- solicit your feedback; and
- inform you about relevant application features.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand Stock Scripts’ users and how the Stock Scripts’ application can be enhanced, we may analyze certain Information in anonymized and aggregate form to operate, maintain, manage, and improve Stock Scripts. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics to describe Stock Scripts to current and prospective business partners and investors and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Stock Scripts may share some or all of your Information with any subsidiary of McCurbin Online Ventures LLC.
- To the extent permitted by law, Stock Scripts may also disclose the Information:
- when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or
- whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others, including you.
Your rightsIf you have provided us any Personal Information, you may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the same by contacting us as set forth below. Stock Scripts will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases. We may also deliver notifications to your mobile device (e.g., push notifications). You can disable these notifications by deleting the relevant service or by changing the settings on your mobile device.
- California Privacy Rights
- Corporations meeting certain thresholds relating to revenue and activity concerning data transfers are required under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) to permit users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those third parties. See the Contact Us section of Stock Scripts’ site for where to send such requests. Stock Scripts does not share personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without your prior consent. Accordingly, you can prevent disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes by withholding consent.